Show download pdf controls
  • Section G: Underbond product transfers

    Underbond means under our control, that is, a product on which excise is payable, but has not been paid.

    Question 24

    Indicate if you will be moving goods from your premises to another licensed premise before the excise duty is paid.

    You must have a movement permission from us before you can do this. Applications for movement permissions are available at Moving excisable goods or by phoning us.

    Question 25

    Indicate if you intend to export excisable goods.

    You must have an export movement permission from us if you intend to move excisable goods from your licensed premises for export. This permission gives you the right to move products from your licensed premises (or another licensed place) to a place of export.

    Before you move your product for export, you need to get a ‘cleared’ export declaration number (EDN) from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service.

    For out more:

    Last modified: 28 Apr 2021QC 16934