Section D: Premises
You must attach an A4 size copy of the site plan of the premises. The plan needs to:
- be accurate and complete
- be drawn to scale
- clearly describe and define the area where the excisable goods will be stored.
The area where the excisable goods will be stored needs to be defined by shading. The licensed area of the premises is referred to as 'the establishment'.
The plan must also clearly show the location of the buildings in relation to surrounding streets and adjoining buildings.
If we have already issued an establishment identification number for these premises, quote that number in this section of the application. If the premises are not already licensed, then an establishment identification number will be issued with the licence.
Provide a name for your premises as this will become your establishment name. This could be the common name used within your business to describe the premises.
Provide the street address of your premises.
Provide details of the construction and physical security of the premises so we can assess the suitability and security of the premises to be licensed. The required physical security standards are the same as normal commercial standards. However, the adequacy of the existing or proposed security arrangements for the licensed area may depend on the nature of the goods.
You must have right of possession and control over the premises. Indicate if you are the owner.
If you are not the owner, advise if you have a lease for the premises.
If you have a lease, provide the name of the owner and the following details about the lease:
- all the parties to the lease
- the period of the lease
- if you, as the lessee, have sole access to and control of the premises – if you are not the only person with access to and control of the premises, list all the people who have and their terms of access.
We may request evidence of ownership or lease arrangements such as a copy of title deed or lease.
If you do not have a lease for the premises, provide details of your arrangement with the owner including:
Last modified: 13 Feb 2015QC 16933
- the owner’s name and contact details
- the period of your arrangement
- if you have sole access to and control of the premises – if you are not the only person with access to and control of the premises, list all the people who have and their terms of access.