Special purpose working groups are established to consult on a specific matter and dissolve when the consultation has been completed.
These groups consider matters that have the potential to significantly affect the community’s willing participation in the tax and super systems.
Our special purpose working groups are:
- Communication Content Working Group
- eInvoicing Australian and New Zealand Service Provider ForumExternal Link
- Government Entities Working Group
- Implementation of a Global Minimum and Domestic Minimum Tax Working GroupOpens in a new window
- Lodge and Pay Working Group
- Modernisation of Trust Administration Systems Working GroupExternal Link
- Practitioner Lodgment Service Working GroupExternal Link
- Residential Rental Properties Working Group
A one-page snapshot of the Special purpose working groups is available. To request a copy email firstname.lastname@example.org