If you are a former temporary resident who accumulated superannuation (super) while working in Australia, you can claim your super from your super fund if you meet all of the following requirements:
- you entered Australia on a temporary visa listed under the Migration Act 1958 (excluding subclasses 405 and 410)
- your visa is no longer in effect
- you have departed Australia
- you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia.
The payment is called a departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP).
Get the form:
- You can download this form in Portable Document Format (PDF) – Application for a departing Australia superannuation payment (NAT 7204, PDF 287KB)This link will download a file