The Application for approval to defer GST on imported goods (NAT 75136) is available as a PDF.
How to get the form
Double clicking the form won't open it. The form will not load on a mobile device, tablet or within a browser.
To complete the form, you must save it to your desktop computer or laptop (with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed).
- To download, right click on the link below and select Save target as (or a similar option depending on your internet browser) to save it to your computer.
- Application for approval to defer GST on imported goods (NAT 75163, PDF, 1.41MB)This link will download a file.
- Once you've completed your form, save it using the Save form button at the end of the form.
Tip: Update your default app for pdf file types to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to open all pdf files with Adobe Acrobat.
Note: failure to follow these instructions correctly might lead to a delay in the processing of your deferred GST application.
- lodge your form by attaching it to your secure mail message using Online services for business or Online services for agents
- you need to use myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) to access Online services for business and Online services for agents.
Note: ensure only one PDF is attached to the application mail message.
For details about the personal information we collect from you see Privacy notice – Application to defer GST on imported goods.
- Submit the completed form by attaching it to your mail message using