You can prepare, lodge and revise activity statements online using:
- Online services for agents
- the practitioner lodgment service (PLS)
- Standard Business Reporting (SBR).
To access our online services, you'll need to use myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).
The functions available to you will depend on your Access Manager permissions.
Online services for agents
Online services for agents is our main channel for you to interact with us online.
You can use it to:
- prepare, lodge, view and print activity statements
- receive instant confirmation of your lodgment
- view and update your client's registration details
- view client account information
- view payment options, make and view payment plans and print payment slips
- communicate with us using secure practice mail
- test, lodge and download certain files using the file transfer function
- compare super funds using the YourSuper comparison tool.
Next step:Log in to Online services for agents
Standard Business Reporting (SBR) and the practitioner lodgment service (PLS)
SBR is a standard approach to digital record-keeping and simplifies reporting to government. The PLS is a service accessed by your practice management software and operates on the SBR platform. This service enables you to interact digitally with us through your SBR-enabled software.
You can prepare reports directly from your SBR-enabled practice software and lodge using the PLS for a wide range of forms, statements and reports. You can also use it to report Single Touch Payroll, request reports and to prepare and revise activity statements.
If your SBR-enabled software is cloud based (online) you won't need to install a machine credential to interact with us. Instead, your digital service provider will build it into your software.
If you use desktop or locally hosted SBR-enabled software you will need to install a machine credential.
- Standard Business Reporting (SBR)External Link
- Machine credentialsExternal Link
- Practitioner lodgment service
- Cloud software authentication and authorisation
- Single Touch Payroll
- Access Manager
- Online security
- Technical support