Show download pdf controls
  • Section H: Underbond product transfers

    Question 31

    Indicate if you will be moving goods from your premises to another licensed premises before the excise duty is paid.

    You must have a movement permission from us before you can do this. Applications for movement permissions are available at Moving excisable goods or by phoning us.

    Question 32

    Indicate if you intend to export excisable goods.

    You must have a movement permission from us if you intend to move excisable goods from your licensed premises for export. This permission gives you the right to move products from your licensed premises (or another licensed place) to a place of export.

    Before you export your product, you need to get a 'cleared' export declaration number (EDN) from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service.

    Next steps:

    Last modified: 22 May 2019QC 16999