You can prepare, lodge and revise activity statements online using SBR-enabled business accounting software, the BAS Agent Portal, and the electronic commerce interface (ECI).
You'll need an AUSkeyExternal Link security credential to access our secure online services.
BAS Agent Portal
The BAS Agent Portal is the main tool for interacting with us online.
You can use the BAS Agent Portal to:
- prepare, lodge, view and print activity statements
- receive instant confirmation of your lodgment
- view and update your client's registration details
- view client account information
- view payment options and print payment slips
- communicate with us using secure portal mail
- test, lodge and download certain files using the file transfer function.
Log in to BAS Agent Portal
Standard Business Reporting (SBR)
You can also prepare and lodge reports to us directly from your SBR-enabled business accounting software if you have an AUSkey. We accept lodgments via SBR-enabled software for a wide range of forms and statements.
Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI)
Most lodgments and reporting can now be done through the BAS Agent Portal or SBR-enabled business accounting software.
For files or functions not currently supported through the BAS Agent Portal or SBR, you can use the electronic commerce interface (ECI)External Link.
BAS agents can prepare, lodge and revise activity statements and other reports using our secure online services.