ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Property development – supporting information

Information to provide with your objection or private ruling request about property development.

Last updated 23 June 2024

How to lodge

To apply for a private ruling about property development:

To lodge an objection about property development:

Check first whether your question is answered in Property development, building and renovating.

Supporting information

Providing this information up front will reduce delays.

If you've previously given us any of the information listed below, you don't need to resend it.

The information we need for a private ruling or objection about property development includes:

  • details of the subdivision or development
  • relevant contracts, including joint venture agreements
  • outline of the scale of the activities
  • details of any previous subdivision or development activities you have been involved in
  • details of how the project is being financed
  • details of the extent of your involvement in the project
  • details of the use of the property from the date of acquisition.