ato logo
Search Suggestion:

Child maintenance trusts – supporting information

Information to provide with your objection or private ruling request about child maintenance trusts.

Last updated 23 June 2024

How to lodge

To apply for a private ruling about child maintenance trusts:

To lodge an objection about child maintenance trusts:

Check first whether your question is answered in Your income if you are under 18 years old.

Supporting information

Providing this information up front will reduce delays.

If you've previously given us any of the information listed below, you don't need to resend it.

The information we need for a private ruling or objection about the income from a trust established for the purpose of maintaining children includes:

  • a copy of the trust deed and any deeds of amendment
  • copies of any relevant court orders or maintenance agreements.