Australian GovernmentThis Legislative Instrument has been repealed by Treasury (Spent and Redundant Instruments) Repeal Regulation 2013.
Excise Act 1901Under section 165 of the Excise Act 1901 and subsection 33(3) of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901, I make the following amendment to Excise By-Law No. 75:
1. This by-law may be cited as Excise By-Law (Amendment) 2009 (No. 2).
2. This by-law is a legislative instrument for the purposes of the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
3. This by-law takes effect on and from the date of registration on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
By-Law does not revoke any other By-Law
4. This by-law does not revoke any other Excise by-law.
" Name of by-law
- This by-law is the Excise By-Law No. 75.
6. Omit paragraph 2, substitute:
- Subitem 20.1 applies to stabilised crude petroleum oil for use in the recovery or production or recovery and production of goods falling within item 20 and item 21."
Dated this thirtieth day of July 2009
Deputy Commissioner and Delegate of the Commissioner of Taxation
Registration Number: F2009L03010
Registration Date: 11 August 2009
Related Explanatory Statements:EBL 2009/2 - Explanatory statement