SMSF trustees can use Online services for business to connect with us for a range of transactions on multiple devices using Secure mail. Read our list of Secure mail topics.
You can select the:
- Lodgments menu to lodge a range of forms and statements with us, including your transfer balance account report (TBAR)
- Accounts and payments menu to access a range of functions including viewing your accounts and making payment plans
- Profile menu to
- update an address for your SMSF (postal, business, and email)
- update your Electronic Service Alias
- add an authorised contact
- update and add Financial institution details.
You can also:
- lodge a SMSF regulatory contravention disclosure form
- request SMSF specific advice
- if you make a mistake on your SMSF annual return, lodge an amendment.
You can’t lodge your SMSF annual return (SAR) via Online services, but you can view and print your lodgment history.
Access Online services for business and follow the same steps as businesses to login.
For approved SMSF auditors and their staff Online services for business is a secure tool that can be used to:
- lodge new or amended auditor contravention reports (ACRs)
- lodge audit complete advices (ACAs)
- complete and lodge bulk audit complete advices.
Access Online services for business and follow the same steps as businesses to login.Help for SMSF trustees and auditors using Online services for business, our default online service.