Who can use myTax?
You can lodge your 2014–15 tax return using myTax regardless of how you lodged your tax return for 2013–14 (or even if you didn't lodge), as long as you meet the eligibility criteria. It does not matter, whether or not you previously lodged:
- using e-tax
- on paper
- using a tax agent
- through a Tax Help volunteer, or
- at an ATO shopfront.
As long as you are eligible, you can use myTax:
- at work, the local library, café or other public computer
- on any mobile device including a tablet or smartphone
- at an ATO Shopfront (make an appointment)
- through Tax Help
- from overseas
- even if you are lodging for the first time, or
- even if you started preparing your return using e-tax (as long as you haven't lodged it).
Find out whether you’re eligible.