Income Tax Assessment Act 1936
Sch 1 repealed as inoperative by No 101 of 2006 , s 3 and Sch 1 item 184, effective 14 September 2006. For application and savings provisions and for former wording see the CCH Australian Income Tax Legislation archive .
Section 79APART I Zone A
1. All that portion of the mainland of Australia lying north of a line commencing at the westernmost point at which the 26th parallel of south latitude intersects the western coastline thence east to the 141st meridian of east longitude thence north to the south-eastern boundary of the Shire of Boulia thence generally north-easterly by the boundaries dividing the Shires of Winton Flinders Dalrymple and Herberton from the Shires of Boulia Cloncurry McKinlay Richmond Etheridge and Mareeba to the 145th meridian of east longitude thence north to the northern boundary of the Shire of Mareeba thence by that boundary and the boundary dividing the Shires of Douglas and Cook to the eastern coastline.
2. All the islands forming part of Australia lying adjacent to the coastline of the portion of Australia described in paragraph 1.
3. Macquarie Island.
4. Norfolk Island.
5. The Territory of Heard lsland and McDonald Islands.
6. The Australian Antarctic Territory.
7. The Territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
8. The Territory of Christmas Island.
9. Lord Howe Island.