Higher Education Support Act 2003

Chapter 3 - Assistance to students  


Division 128 - How are amounts of SA-HELP assistance paid?  


Part 5-1 deals generally with payments by the Commonwealth under this Act.

SECTION 128-5   128-5   Repayment by higher education provider if student does not have tax file number  

A higher education provider must repay the Commonwealth an amount paid to the provider under section 128-1 in discharge of a person ' s liability to pay a *student services and amenities fee if subsection 193-15(1) applies to the person.

This information is provided by CCH Australia Limited Link opens in new window. View the disclaimer and notice of copyright.