Show download pdf controls
  • Incorrect amount paid at settlement


    If you underpaid the withholding amount you need to pay the balance of the amount to us as soon as you find the error.

    Use the PRN received when you lodged Form one to do this.

    A general interest charge (GIC) may apply to amounts that are paid late.


    If you have overpaid the withholding amount you or your supplier may be entitled to a refund.

    In exceptional cases a purchaser may be entitled to the refund rather than the supplier (for example, if the overpayment relates to a non-taxable supply and the supplier has already received all they were entitled to under the contract).

    See also:

      Last modified: 10 Oct 2019QC 56253