Show download pdf controls
  • How to amend or cancel your forms

    All parties should view Form one, (GST property settlement withholding notification) before settlement occurs to ensure there are no changes required to the form. If changes are needed you should contact us.

    If payment has been made and you need to make a change on either or both forms, contact us.

    If the contract doesn't settle, the purchaser doesn't need to pay a withholding amount or lodge Form one (GST property settlement withholding notification) or Form two, (GST property settlement date confirmation). If either form has been lodged, the purchaser, or their representative will need to contact us to have them cancelled.

    See also:

    Return to:

      Last modified: 22 Oct 2020QC 55431