Show download pdf controls
  • How to amend or cancel your forms

    Both the supplier and purchaser should view the details lodged in Form one: GST property settlement withholding notification before settlement to ensure there are no changes required to the form.

    If changes are identified or if the contract doesn't settle, see How to amend or cancel your forms.

    How to apply for a refund

    You can apply for a refund when payment to us has been made in error – for example, you made the same payment twice.

    For more information see How to apply for a refund.

    Compliance and penalties

    Administrative penalties will apply if you:

    • fail to pay the withholding amount to us
    • failed to notify us about a requirement to withhold (that is you, by not lodging the online forms).

    General interest charges (GIC) may also apply.

    For more information see Compliance and penalties.

      Last modified: 05 Jul 2021QC 56253